Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My EX


   Landlord, Selim the Dream,  wishes he was me, and refereed to me as the King. Taken aback "King"?  in a heavily Thick  accent  yes - " You don't have worry about anything". Unsure of what that at first, it hit me later that although I never thought of myself as one, but I am a Selfish Person, who only worries about himself.....  A blessed HBHM to all my African American readers.....Whatever happened  to Global Warming?.......  When seeing an Ex or someone you've gone out with before, Do you Click Yes or Swipe right?.......The Weather has been a real momentum killer, postponing already Two Potentials Drinks dates and probably one more for later in the week. Rain checks have been giving, but its similar to ones to baseball games that reschedule at the End of season, Where the games are meaningless and sometimes not even played............

No comments:

Post a Comment