Thursday, February 26, 2015

Transgress, But Don't



   Get Killed.  Many Guys can attest to be in the precarious Situation,of  driving home in distress, and Motionless with the only thought of how to reach the Promised land, With out having in accident in the pants. Back in Touch with the non looking Brazilian, Brazilian girl. I decided to give it another shot, this time taking her out on a Traditional Date. Not knowing where were going, She said  liked surprises, as I do as well, and was hopeful to be Surprised later. Flattered the place had a  Gluten free menu, So far so good. I was a little jealous that she will be at the AIPAC in Washington Next week, but we discussed in length the Situation, Though she did let me Filibuster through out the night. Chivalry was not dead, When I got her Free Bathroom mints, and I must say the Molson Soap in the Bathroom,  Extraordinaire. A Small pain in my stomach, hinted that trouble maybe on the Horizon, non the less I was prepared, just in case.  Just in case  Ended with her wishing me a great weekend and a good night. Driving home the Pain persisted and the pressure intensified. I am uncertain of how much over the limit i was driving, or how many Red Lights i may or may not have Ran.  The only thing for certain is I can't have an accident; both on the road or in my pants. Racing to the elevator, after parking illegally,and reaching the  Toilet in the nick of time, It felt like i was Lorenzo Charles dunking the ball at the buzzer to win the National championship, The thrill of victory................ No Church on Sunday...... Who cares






No comments:

Post a Comment