Friday, February 6, 2015

0 for the


Week, the last of the cancellations . She is starting heavy meds and her Dr Said 72 Hours, Bummer she was really excited to meet me too....... My favorite line, when Scheduling with someone that I'm very apathetic to going out with is " Will figure it out", and we never usually figure it out. What happens when the girl feeds me that same  line?........My father should have played the lotto this week and here's why.. Doing me a favor, he took the deposit i had for my Landlord to the Bank, Unbeknowest to him, he deposited at Chase as opposed to Citi. Seems like an issue can easily be elucidated. It's relatively uncommon to match The same Account number from Two Different Banks,But it's like hitting a Half court Shot with four hands in you're face. But for the Names of the people to be close enough to Where the teller doesn't even blink, That's more like hitting a   Full court shot, blindfolded, while reciting the Psalms. My Overzealous bank cleared the check in less than 16 hours, with an " impossible chance  to do a stop payment", or request the funds back, make for a real sticky situation. The matter is still unsettled and for the time I'm out Thirteen Hundred Bones..........


No comments:

Post a Comment