Monday, February 23, 2015

Making an Effort or



  Serial Dating?..... According to Howard Stern It's clearly a Man's world  when you can be a Miner in Chile and have both a Wife and a Mistress. A Record Setting Dating week was capped with a Final Spontaneous Mini date with a voluminous young lady at the Highly recommended Ludlow Hotel Lounge in the Lower East side. With all the Assets Exhibited in her photos, She was charming, Bubbly, Vivacious and had a great vibe. A Travel, Food and wine Journalist, She had a wealth of information on all Exciting and Happening spots. She asked a lot of questions and we spoke freely. Trying to teach me Twitter, She had access to all my photos of which i forgot some were of other Online Girls, but she was joking about it. Having to pack for her Trip this week, I dropped her off at her Apartment, but not before spending a few more quality minutes in the car. Driving home left me pondering Why am I engaging or going out with so many different girls, Knowing it's a man's world perhaps it's because I Can?  I Choose to believe because I am making an Effort....... Seventy Three Years to the Tragic Sinking of the Struma in the Black Sea. Seven Hundred and Eighty Jewish Refugees perished, only One survived  David Stoliar.  Turkey for the first time ever, will have a ceremony to Honor the Victims..........









No comments:

Post a Comment