Sunday, February 22, 2015

Do You believe in Miracles?.

 Yes!!.....  It took me by surprise  to be invited to a friend by association's wedding, considering we were not the closest. This was the first wedding I would go to in 2015 and the first one since the summer of 2013. Being a lil socially awkward  and Not wanting to go alone, I picked up another friend by association's friend and one of her friend's as well.  The Wedding was a small intimate Heimeshe affair, That exuded a lot of Simcha,  and made one content to see that the protagonists were very much happy and in love. With me driving the two Young ladies to the affair, I did realize that I would be required to stay a lot longer than I would have ever dreamed of. We ate a little, drank a little and toasted to the new couple.  When it was time to leave, and on the coldest night of the year,  the ladies suggested we get busy, well not that way, but head out to the " Living Room" club on 86th street,for some sort of party. Waiting till, After midnight we did not let all hang down, and hardly anyone showed. We smoked some Hookah, toasted to Loneliness, and the girls danced. Suggesting to one of the ladies i have a potential mate for her, She was a little hesitant, but gladly acquiesced, now the daunting task of getting the Young man on board, and me potentially punching my ticket to heaven.........


No comments:

Post a Comment