Friday, February 20, 2015

Sports Teams



 Hate it when they are scheduled to play on back to back nights.They are tired, not very focused and don't get much time to prepare. Dating in similar fashion can be compared to that, Therefore i try to never schedule on consecutive nights. So Scheduling a Twi- Night Doubleheader would Seemingly Sound outrageous. After meticulous planning,and mapping out the terrain  that left no Stone upturned, Well just the  "I may get lucky" Stone. I headed out for my 630 Date at the Stone Rose in Columbus circle. Arriving a little early,It was probably my Imagination' actually for sure my imagination that the beautiful waitress was flirting me,by being overtly nice, but none the less it in enhanced the confidence. Date A walked in looking real fit, and was immediately apologetic, for standing me up the last time, Due to her "emergency" or in dating terms  Something better came up. The conversation was much of the same, and she got instantly hotter, the second she mentioned her Therapist. Asking the what are you're non negotiable of Guys dating question, She thought about it for a second and then said someone Obese, or even someone whose slightly overweight, The knife was put in my heart, as I was already planning out our future, We continued going through the motions of a first date, that neither of us will be getting lucky at, and it was clearly time to wrap it up once the conversation shifted to Arabic profanity, and famous Canadians from her Native land. It Surprised me she wasn't aware of Rick Hansen, the Inspiration to the Man in Motion song by Fellow Canadians John Parr and David Forster , but she did raise Money for the Terry Fox Run in the Early 80's as a kid, which I thought was great. Finishing up way ahead of Schedule, left me with a few extra minutes to rest up before the Second game, until......








 

No comments:

Post a Comment