Friday, January 30, 2015

Borat



 Would be too easy, Overused, and not Funny to invoke with my Khazagstianian Date last night. Texting me that She happens to be in the Area, and Either of us had anything better to do, We decided to meet up at a Sheepshead bay Cafe. She was an anomaly amongst her countryman, The daughter of a Transportation CEO, ( she knew the song " in my country") she grew up wealthy, and with opportunity. We spoke Cold war, Relationships, Sex, and the Crimea. Her Accent wasn't very thick, but it still allowed her to be politically incorrect. I was using, and I'm sure misusing big words. knowing she wouldn't catch on. The Parking meter turned out to be the Lord and Savior of the Evening, as hers was set to expire and I certainly didn't want her to get a ticket, like I did.  She went Shami style with the perfume, but still smelled good. We thanked each other for not Wasting Each other's time, and more importantly  I learned, Should I ever get into the end zone the proper procedure to do the Cross..... Scandalous, The Israeli AG wants to probe the Netanyahous over Bottle deposit money, Their accusing Sarah of pocketing around $1000 of State Cheese. The ABB (Anybody but BiBi) needs more ammunition.........According to Expert AM. The Patriot side is the right side for the Super bowl..........


No comments:

Post a Comment