Friday, January 23, 2015

Peace with Honor,


         After Three long months, The war is over at Gideon's, Just like Japan I unconditionally surrendered, but with honor.  A lot has happened Since the war began in Nov... however If this is the worst thing that happens to me in  life, I have to consider myself especially lucky...... Unbeknownst to a friend of mine, she tried hooking me up with a girl that so happened to be an Ex of mine's BEST friend. A clear violation of Dating Codex. Turned out well we had a really good mutual excuse not go out, Everyone is happy...... Four times in the History of the United States has a Foreign leader been invited to address BOTH houses of congress. Winston Churchill, Yitzhak Rabin ( his solider in the army of peace speech) Benjamin Netanyahou in 1996 and 2011 and now he's been invited again, The liberal world in Israel and abroad are in uproar. How can he do this to Obama, and how he's straining US- Israeli relations. Firstly for the perfidious Israeli left, This is a great honor to you're country and not Netanyahou , and to the American left, He did  NOT invite himself. Bibi will not only win in upcoming elections, He's gonna win BIG.............If you break it, Do you own it?......Shopping at the Heimseche Supermarket The Mushroom Salad that i was carrying slipped out of my hand, With the plastic container cracking, After taking a whiff of the food, I wasn't to disappointed, However the Heimesche insisted I pay, of which I understood it was my fault, but.......

No comments:

Post a Comment