Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My Joel Osteen



 moment came in the form of shoveling this morning. Complaining to myself about the onerous task, as I was meticulously shoveling the sidewalk, and driveway. It hit me how lucky and fortunate I am that g0d gave me the strength and health to be able to shovel, made the job much easier, as a Bonus I got some Free Exercise........Brunch, has become one of my Favorite pastimes. I can't recall the last time I ever went to Brunch, but EVERY single girl, I've been speaking is always " Doing Brunch", just a small white lie to Impress girl's, it's not like I lie to them at tell them I'm really Rich and leave out the part of  "if I were living in the Eritrea"........ Witnessing a Discussion about shoveling  Between a home owner and a Shoveler. They were arguing over  FIVE dollars. Uncertain what the going rate for shoveling is, but the  $50 for the Whole driveway and area the kid was offering seemed fair,  especially under the circumstances. However to be paid $50 for about an hour maybe an Hour and half's work Can seem pricy........ Last note of the Bibi- Obama Feud. Alan West summed it up best by saying  Trying to Instruct the White House on Manners , recalls What Mark Twain said about trying to teach a pig to sing: It wastes your time and annoys the pig...........

No comments:

Post a Comment