Saturday, January 10, 2015

The "Blessed be



  The redeemer  he  has released me from the Punishment of this"  Blessing is on hold. Excited to Exit  Gideon's on the 15th It may take a couple more weeks . Which means that Their is no Santa Klaus or in my case an Eliyahou Hanavi  But i do get to Bitch for couple more weeks....... The Figuring it out phase with HRG, has been figured out, and the dating suggestions have been coming in from all different directions.  I promised an Ex of mine to check out, one of  her set up Suggestion, of which im Still in the process of  hmm still checking out. The Rabbi that annoys me Sometimes, has suggested an Affluent Semi Haimeshe Thick young lady, For the Right price?? of course thats a joke. The link ladies have discovered that loving feeling and have been eager before vacation,  and getting back on line has been left me with a really really Sore thumb......

No comments:

Post a Comment