Thursday, January 1, 2015

Health insurance,

Is the best thing that's happened to me so far in 2015. Being insurance less for that last two months, I consider myself fortunate going through two serious major damage accidents to my car and not being hurt, except of course in the  pocket.......Symon Persky " no more resolutions only solutions ".........Uncertain how I got involved in shipping two large boxes to California for a twenty year old girl, I had nothing to do with. Cost me $66.84 but I'm sure I'll be hit with extra shipping charges As one of her boxes weighed at least fifty pounds as opposed to the twenty five I listed it at.........A Quiet Dinner, some heavy conversation led HRG and I to consider the State of our Union or Nascent Relationship. The Established Fact is that on many levels were very different, and that has impeded our progress from Stage two, the getting to know each other phase to Stage Three the Exclusivity Part. Pondering the final Moments of 2014,  We acquiesced to toast in the new year in Traditional fashion, before taking  "time off"  to figure it out..........

No comments:

Post a Comment