Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mohammed

, will be coming down from the mountain, and church on Sunday will be church everyday. Almost home free, I'm at a halfway house from the Gideon's sentence, and besides my knees hurting,  stomach imploding, and systems off schedule, Normalcy is approaching...... . "The stigma of Tinder has changed, and despite what it sounds like, it is not for hooking up purposes solely, but just a short cut that avoids the tedious process of filling out profiles" - I couldn't agree more with a Bisexual young lady, whom was explaining to me the process. Fascinated how she dates both guys and girls, how she juggles both interests. Despite the fact she's not especially fit, I still really wanted  to hear more... A click with an Exotic non Practicing Babylonian Princess, left me curious. After some witty banter, we decided to Spend our Saturday night together at a mid level Upper East Eatery.  Attractive, and on time, it was love at first site, not really but she did look really good with her accentuating curves, she was worldly, Highly intelligent, left winged, and a Typical Over Achiever. When asking her in the most Flattering way " Why still single at 40"? She wasn't annoyed, but made the point that people assume their is something wrong. We exchanged  relationship stories.She taught me the concept of " Ghosting" ( it's when you're in a relationship or semi relationship and just basically disappear and not text back). She mentioned she writes a lot, I held back from telling her I do as well ,I can't imagine how she would react , reading my " uncle Joe Poetry" .We went back to arguing politics and Supreme court Justices, I impressed myself by knowing Eight out of Nine. Wrapping up the night the talk shifted to Yoga and Persian profanity, and with her unmatching me several hours later, She confirmed we will not be breaking bread again ...... However.......







No comments:

Post a Comment