Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Joan



  Rivers got Punished for taking a stand against the Islamist. Allah works in mysterious ways.... UCG (uconn girl) is still away but we are texting pretty often, trying not to lose any momentum, I'm missing her a little perhaps more. Just wondering if we have to have the Shabbat and religious talk yet.....Their are other options in the works some seem interesting some not very but the key word here is  Moked or Focus and  Trying very hard to Follow that advice, that's not working out to well ........With my car lease being up I have downgraded from a $505 per month Infiniti G37X to a Mercedes C250 at $333 per month.......Amongst my favorite people are the Israeli Body Shop owners, When I walk in, they Smell Sucker and the Vultures come to prey. It never occurred to me how much damage my crappy car had, so I'm really grateful for them to point it out. Alkoa presents you make the choice get robbed by the Israelis or the Infinite dealer? Something tells me it'll be both.....


No comments:

Post a Comment