Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Russian Proverb :


  Anyone who doesn't Ring in the New Year Celebrating, Won't be celebrating the Whole Year......Recycled, but I am big fan of the Reform and Secular always Wishing people a "LeShanna Tova" .... A lil Fallout from FOMG( fan of mom girl) I wish I didn't know where she lived, Cause now  I have to be apprehensive parking on Quentin road near the Big Jelly Empire.......It's so great of the JETS to give you hope and make you stay up late, knowing full well that they're going to screw you and lose, and the best part you know there going to screw but you stay up anyways..........After seeing some of RRPG( Really really pretty girl) Photos on FB, History will not be kind to me on how I Screwed that up. Last year She wanted me to go with her to AC, But I  chose brandishing a Tree and Eating in a hut instead. My WMD in Iraq Moment............

No comments:

Post a Comment