Saturday, September 13, 2014

It's Been Months



      Since I've needed to reach out to for my Copy of  "Great Expectations". A guide to do's and do Not's while taking out Syrian girls.... Still Under the Weather and with out a clue as to where to take my FOMG ( fan of my mom Girl), I think it will be Drinks, Dinner of course is easier, But the Kitchen is closed after the Sabbath . I'm Stressing the need to entertain for Two Plus hours and Just don't have it tonight.......  Is it Ethical to ask the Eye Doctor to postdate my Visit, that way when I get normal Insurance, Ill be able to be reimbursed, Currently i have the Atena Bangladesh plan..........Perhaps a lil unpatriotic to root against the US in the FIBA championships, But my enmity and disdain for Mike FakeShcikesy just supersedes anything I was even pulling for the Future Islamic republic of Turkey to Beat Him.....The Annual Islamic Parade is tomorrow and haven't found one person willing to either be the Anchor or Camera man. It's really good for content this year with OJ Simpson converting to the Religion of Peace...........

No comments:

Post a Comment