Monday, September 29, 2014

Kale Salad,



  Organic Beer, Recycling, The Middle East and the Environment were the Highlights of my get together with Hippie Chick, at a Ditmas Park Hippie Cafe last night. Fortunately We did not make it to the Main Event, Which I'm Sure would've produced Major Fluff on the Muff or in laymen terms  Retro Bush. Hoping she would look like one of her other photos, She looked like more like An Eleanor Roosevelt meets Amelia Earnhardt, With a Bicycle helmet. Our life  perspectives couldn't have been more different, but my Retro Bush Thoughs kept me intrigued. What have I learned? That Organic Beer and Kale Salad Really really not very good..........After receiving a couple love letters from the city; parking Tickets, It turns out that  in  the "Alcoa presents you make the call " Segment on Sept 2 that I made the wrong call trusting the Israeli Mechanic, apparently he decided to park my car on the sidewalk, with my registration not placed on windshield - I may have a better chance of collecting the $500 from Israeli girl who stiffed me several years ago or Haim the Israeli who needed $600 to buy meat for Rosh Hashana 5774, Than this Charlatan . The Damage $180 bones.......

No comments:

Post a Comment