Friday, September 19, 2014

And



  Since our date Saturday night ,I have yet to reach out to FOMG(fan of my mom girl). However What I have done again was reach out to Jdate yet again, " How else are you going to meet girls?". Good Point..... The Opportunities a 44 Year old that looks like my grandmother, a 48 Year old from California Who like my Blue Sneakers, and a Windy City import whose a big fan of Hanna Senensh.....I felt a lot of pressure being both a guest and the designated driver for the Mooch Birthday fest. Not a drinker, due to my 7th Year being off the sauce, or perhaps my conversation to Islam for Virgins on Account.   I Picked up the crew which included The Mooch's Plus their adopted Son BRUST.   The car ride resembled a scene out of  One Flew over the Cuckoos nest, and everyone got excited when the Techno Version  of Moshaich was playing. Arriving at LAVO, Home to some of the Tallest woman not in the WNBA, I've ever seen in my life it was Fantastic to stare or maybe Ogle here and there. We Broke bread at the Table with Some of Mooch's Spanish Friends, The language  made socializing a lot less harder for me, and gave me more so an excuse to play on Tinder. We ran into Milwaukee Bucks and VCU great Larry Sanders who couldn't have been a nicer guy.  The festivities went on till around One thirty, and continued with a hooker solicitation outside. Mooch Said she was a Tranny,  and I didn't get a good look at the  Adams Apple. The ride home was uneventful, Until   BRUST came close to hurling, Which made it an intensely Nerve Wrecking Situation.... Ein od Melevado

No comments:

Post a Comment