Sunday, September 14, 2014

Clearly off my



    Game, and now having to deal with rain and no Umbrella. I went to pick up FOMG(fan of mom Girl). Luckily she had a hood and we headed to the Soho Mondrian. Here is why I really really like the place, Their is generally parking, Their are several Bars and areas to sit at, and the Scenery Maroneami,. The only negative, Bathroom lines are insane. A lot of Generic,General talk left me feeling sort of like a lot like  Moses Except i was putting a hot coal foot in my mouth a lot . Fortunate for me i was able to reference the 80's music playing in the background, We caught Blondie - the tide is high, The Bangels- Walk like an Egyptian, Thanks to Rock and roll Jeopardy I was able to  crow bard that their Song "Eternal Flame" was inspired by a visit to a Synagogue, Of course the " Ner Tamid". The General talk Continued through traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge, and she stumped me, when asking if i had any talents. Eating, and drinking a lot of water was what we came up with. Left me feeling kind of Bummed .  I found her to be a really good girl and and and..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment