Friday, September 5, 2014

When I was a Kid


         my father used to say "Our greatest hopes and our worst fears are seldom realized." Our worst fears have been realized tonight. They have now said there were 11 hostages; two were killed in their rooms yesterday morning, nine were killed at the airport tonight. They're all gone.- 090572 jim Mckay.......Speaking to a girl from Online a while ago, Timing seemed to be off as far as us getting together. So when Opportunity knocked again, We build the door and decided to get together the same night.  The venue; was  my go to spot the StoneRose lounge in the Time Warner, The Place is spacious, waitresses super hot, usually always free parking,  Great view, and  Extraordinaire toilets. The Date was very Asymmetric she did most of the speaking I most of the listening and inconspicuous glancing. She had a Beautiful Face, and it didn't seem to bother me at all.  As a writer of Stories for  local News, i liked the fact that she was staunchly pro Israel, though she didn't share the same passion for bababoeeying  bombing news stores and wasn't impressed by my Arthur Chang getting pissed off at me Story by city hall Several years back. Didn't help that I  was calling him Ti Yu. She was smiling a lot and seemed comfortable, but like most girls I go out with will be crazy Busy, I offered to drop her off home, She chose to get lettuce at whole foods. COS  odds are  opening at 10-1...........

No comments:

Post a Comment