Saturday, August 30, 2014

Counter Hoggers


can be Especially ruthless .At a local Duane reade I was carrying Three Cold SF Red-bulls, a large Powerade and and a health bar. Waiting on line behind a Robust and Earthly woman, I put my stuff down at the side of the counter. Granted it was a little tight, She Chided me for being pushy and reprimanded me for being rude, naturally i responded that the Red Bulls were cold and just wanted to put them down. " That's why the have baskets". I lost yet again.......Having never been to the US Open, a good friend named Mooch Invited me to watch his Friend Fernando Verdasco ranked #31 in the world play his second round match. With out tickets or a specific plan of getting tickets, The ray of the Lord shone on us and enabled us to get in for free thanks to the ticket agents failure to scan someone else's tickets. We got to meet an incredibly beautiful  young lady who joined us for the Verdasco match, and Mooch introduced me to Super trainer Gil Reyes, whom also was the UNLV trainer on their National championship team. We had a great twenty minute conversation on the Rebels. The stats Verdasco Lost in Five Sets, Thanks to David Dinkins Legislation  77 planes flew  by the Tennis Center and not over the Matches.........


No comments:

Post a Comment