Monday, August 4, 2014

Again... And we sang dirges


    In the dark, the day the Second  temple was destroyed......not really looking forward to my free diet tomorrow, but I'ts definite a necessity..........Former Israeli ambassador to the UN Aubrey Solomon aka  abba eban in his infinite wisdom once said " if Algeria passed a resolution that the world is flat and Israel flattened the vote would pass 166-13 with 26 abstentions.....It didn't make me too happy to hear from the voluminous young lady I met up for drinks Saturday night that she backed the Arab narrative as far as the finding of the state, Explaining to her the Truth it wasn't her heart and mind I was trying to win, but other body parts of which turned out to be a colossal failure.....With the Defensive Operation Protective Edge continuing their maybe yet another Trip to the Jewish State, Situation pending of course.......I have completely renounced placing fictitious names at the Annual Levi Aaron Yeshiva Auction, the experiment was deemed a failure. Some one up there was against Phil A Sheyo or Leah A Zazal winning........

No comments:

Post a Comment