Saturday, August 16, 2014

Directions ,


I'n Israel can be challenging. Rather not to ask anyone how I get to Rabin Square, for fear of getting the fingerpoint. ingeniously I turned to the magical Waze system, figuring I'd best the Israelis. Unfortunatly I succumbed due to the mammoth CAR traffic jams and kept getting rerouted, took me am extra 1.4 miles out of the way before i turned to a lovely old lady who coridally over explained to me the route....... Speaking of old or older lady's.  I was proportioned by an older woman turning tricks, " wanting to know if I wanted to ...... . With out her consent I recorded the comical conversation, asking  her all kinds of questions. Respectfully I declined her "generous" offer she still  left me her business card which was on a hand written paper............... Some guy I know wanted me to meet up with his sister in Tel Aviv, unfortunatly or fortunately she's been crazy busy at her salon  hair week in Tel aviv........some really good TinderIsrael conversation until I suggest we get together for drinks or dinner or something the replies "         " ................democracy in action, a virulent anti Israel oops anti war rally at Rabin square staged by the virulent extreme left and Arab parties,bashing the state and the defensive operation. How ironic is it that they were being gaurded by the same soldiers and military personnel they were rallying aganist........



No comments:

Post a Comment