Friday, August 15, 2014

Cease fire ?


Well sort of.  Still wondering what the hell I'm doing in Israel for a second time in under a month. Perhaps to attend the non partisan rally to show  solidarity for residents in the south , a good crowd of over 20,000 attended the rally at Rabin Square, I declined to interview as I am effectively in articulate  when speaking Hebrew. The south land is quiet, and gradually getting back to every day life, well sort of.... TinderIsrael followed me again, but most matches, let me rephrase Normal matches refuse to meet up, as their not here for sex, at least I'm grateful for getting some normal matches....who knows maybe something will come up, maybe not......Spending the day in Jerusalem the highlight; a suspicious object on the train that caused us to get off and walk, of course the kotel and the food which has not being me any favors...............

No comments:

Post a Comment