Friday, August 22, 2014

WHY


 Would someone travel to the Jewish State Two times in a Month ?  Some speculative answers. To deal arms, To get laid ( I wish that were True, But that's why John Kerry probably frequents the Middle east), perhaps some loose screws, Maybe a Rocket Chaser? The one word Answer IDENTIFY and will leave it at that. I've probably had the worst timing with this war, as everytime I left the Violence Escalated I promise it was not planned........... The final highlight on the last leg of my trip was visiting an Army base down south that Specializes in repairing tanks, Apc's, Bulldozers and any other Equipment on Wheels. The Soldiers on the base are all non- combatant but they work feverishly and with great motivation and messerot Nefesh, under tough tough conditions to ensure that Damaged Equipment is ready to go back to Battle........ After a long layoff me and UCG( uconn girl) went out for dinner Thursday night.The great news:  She's a great listener, attentive, very complimentary and appreciative, though she  keeps utilizing the Expression "too Funny" of which I'm not sure what to make of it. The Not so great, she's a little older, and Our observance differences are Significant, and the Dating is Super American with out  improvisation and Scheduling. I do have a really good time and look forward to see her, She Say's the same. Church on Sunday again Monday Night..............

No comments:

Post a Comment