Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Crazy busy


Hair week girl, messaged me that she's still crazy busy, "but lets meet up" ... "great cant wait"we spoke about plans sometime after 730. I walked to a certain area to pick up some of the Israeli version  of Godiva, for my  church in Sunday date this Thursday with  UCG ( unconn girl )  (she's the girl I went out with before I left). "Sometime" in Israel is extrodinarly vague and as 900 came around no word from Hair girl. Sweating and hungry I message her . Apparently her kid couldn't fall asleep, and I told her i understood and will do this another time.  She was adamant , and I still sweating. i did give in to the Falafel temptation, which turned out to be the salvation of my night. Finally the main event rolls in at 10:48, with her niece and an old friend. Where upon we decided to just go to a big outdoor club where the former " Dolphinarium " was, that most notably was the nightclub bombed in June 2001 and several revelers were killed.  She asked if she " dried me up" ( Israeli expression ) I chose to answer in English, where she certainly didn't understand. We all headed to the CLARA club, had some really good conversation amidst the  blasting loud music, drank a little and at 12:30 decided to call it a night. The good news of course was the falafel, and the girls at the club , the bad her friend was really old, and I was still sweating. Heading home I ran into the same older woman turning tricks, I respectfully declined her propositions even a "Dutch oven and "dirty Sanchez". Another successful night in Tel Aviv.........

No comments:

Post a Comment