Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Full Court



  Press is on for Donation Season , and with the crisis in the Jewish State Deepening I agree its important to Show Support in anyways one can be it financial, Hasbara or rally. Please let me be Clear if one Doesn't donate money to Someones cousins unit or Grandmothers grandson battalion - Let's not question their Support........An Odd Date Yesterday took me back to my go to Stone rose lounge bar, The Goods news first , my waitress was absolutely beautiful, My date was Especially Bubbly, with a great outlook on life. Not wanting to drive to the other borough, We walked to the Train Station together, She to the Queens Platform Me to the Brooklyn. Naturally My train Came first and how can I not get on. Not wanting to be a Liar, When I told I'm taking the Train, I really did and then walked the stop back to my car. I think I may need a little Help...........






No comments:

Post a Comment