Saturday, July 12, 2014

Ambulances sound


More like ice cream  trucks?? Due to the similar sound of the rocket siren to the ambulance they are changing the siren to sound more like Ice cream....... Spending Shabbat at the nations capital, their is a heavy security presence in and around the old city and by Mandelbaum crossing . I made to the worlds greatest outdoor party, Kabbalat Shabbat at the kotel, but it didn't live up to past times. Not so inconspicuously I was filming in the Jaffa gate, and when I saw a small gathering, and one elder raising his voice , as any good journalist I began filming, where upon first in Arabic, then Hebrew, and then English the elder confronted me to erase the film. Naturally I played dumb and as I was surrounded by a few others, the Arabian was  impressive with his  cellphone knowledge and erased the video. With In 10 seconds a slew of cops and border patrol came to my aid, and I explained to them what happened but didn't want to cause further incident. They spoke to me the rest of the walk to the wall and it all ended with out incident. Under the weather, I stayed in the whole Shabbat, and of course the best thing about that is that I hardly ate ... A late afternoon nap, was disrupted by four sirens. Where am I supposed to go?  Apparently In my room....... Being flaky again, my cousin gave me this young religious lady's number, being really fed up with tedious dating , I messaged her with out calling, we maybe getting together Sunday........?.

No comments:

Post a Comment