Tuesday, July 29, 2014

If I forget......



    The problem With my annual Pilgrimage to the Holy Syrian city of Deal is That I'd really really like to forgot... My Excursion lasted 33 hours End to End and It's always good to experience some traffic, prayers, sleep, food, More prayers and running into people that I saw on my last pilgrimage...... Always a sport and trying to keep an open mind, when asked if I were to go out with someone. I always give the Vague and Diplomatic reply of  " Let her look me up, and see if She's interested",  fully expecting that it should be mutual that me checking her out to see if i am interested. Allow  me tell you about this girl She's the "nicest,Nicest, Great Family Nicest people, Special girl and Fun" How can I pass that up?. Will just leave it at  " you can tell what people really think of you, with the type of girl they set you up".....The last real blind date i went on, well being blind wouldn't be the worse thing in that scenario, But the consolation prize was that i didn't have an appetite. Meeting up With BDG2( Blind date girl #2) it felt more like a 20-40 vision date. Meeting up at my go to "JJN Drinks Style" Date the Stone rose lounge, Its comfortable, Great view. Super hot Waitresses and a great great toilet should an emergency occur. Took Some time to formulate a conversation, but we did share similar political beliefs, and i was grateful that she traveled to a tun of places, because i had so many "interesting" questions. The Feelings from her end were mutual .We Lied to each other that it was fun to get together, and probably lamented the fact that we could found a better way to spend two and half hours.........

No comments:

Post a Comment