Monday, July 14, 2014

Hebron was scary,


But not for security reasons, my stomach was extraordinarily uneasy and panic was kicking in should I g0d forbid have to go number two. Getting of the bus, I was mobbed by Arab kids asking for money, with a few ones in my pocket, I shooed them away, only to be questioned by security as to who I was and what I was doing here. We spoke in Hebrew and then looked over my idea questioning my name and address.  Making sure not to miss the bus this time, specifically for bathroom reasoning,  I was a little early to the bus stop, The cats loomed again and I made them say wallahi ul azzim to scram if I gave them a dollar each, naturally they lied and the border patrol came to get them.....Back at the capital I was a  Backgammon Hustling victim by a Russian Dice Mechanic In the " Iraqui Shuk"  at 20 NIS a point I lost 260 NIS or  roughly  $70.......The only Bad thing about feeling better? the appetite....... How funny would it have been to pull the plug on a large screen TV playing the world cup outside the Damascus Gate With around 200 Screaming Arabs Watching, Of course I did not have the Balls.......Specifically traveling to MachaneYehudah to catch an Israeli cab driver to take me to Rachel's Tomb, Naturally I got The Arab Driver, we spoke mainly Business, and it dawned on me that the conflict is about TRUST. We became friendly, but it's doubtful I'd be breaking bread in RAS AL AMOUD any time soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment