Sunday, July 6, 2014

Slowing down



 After RMTG( Red mint tea girl) Debacle. The Sephlink Called with a couple suggestions, With a bad Track record with what  one refereed to is going out " with the same girl only in different colors" I politely declined.... for now as the OB maybe on Assignment......However I was able to get finally get together with SSG1( Severe Sprain girl 1) For some tea at a local cafe. It was shocking to see her there before me, and she looked better than i anticipated. Mooch was gonna pass by to lend some moral support and share the story of how I saved his life from "Munster from Canarsie", but Mooch is well.. A lot of fascinating topics  were covered, none more important on how she made it to the cover on the Newspaper at the Lesbian float at the Parade in Israel. The Papers know to put Lipstick lesbians on the front pages to sell newspapers, She was there to support some friends and not a lesbian. It's odd that I still didn't get her Number, but I'm OK with FB messenger, A great conversationalist their is some chemistry but Sparks hmmmm......... 7/4/76  38 The raid at Entebbe. After watching all the Movies depicting the great Raid I found the Israeli version the best and most accurate. Only one thing annoyed me through out the film That one of the Hostages didn't have a carry on bag and was always Schlepping a couple bags and a Backgammon Set, That always looked like he was about to drop it, Even as he was being rushed off the plane by the terrorists in Uganda. to when he was rushing to the plane after the rescue, and finally when he was mobbed by family members that Backgammon Set never left his hands. Makes me Curious if this was done by purpose.....



No comments:

Post a Comment