Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ashdod271


     Over the course of  "protective edge" the state was broken into regions with numbers alerting where rockets would be falling. I can't express eneough gratitude to my relatives residents of Ashdod271, who hosted me over the past week. The south which has become and forgive me for using the term again " the bastard red head step child" is finally getting sympathy and love from the country for all the abuse and pounding it's been taking over the course of the last 8 years. Most residents in the south opposed the cease fire, and likened it to putting a band aid on a deep gash that requires many stitches........ Traveling to the Dead Sea for the day, I can honestly say I made  a real stink at the crowne Plaza hotel. Forgetting that their is two flushers buttons for one and two, I apparently kept hitting the number one. With the toilet paper not being septic friendly, their was issues.  Realizing that the situation, regretfully I bailed.  With my lousy conscience I wanted to confess, but my uncle whisked me away before I did something stupid.........Me and Israeli girl, graduated from FB messenger to Whatsapp but Getting together will not be a go as I headed down South . She Seemed as eager to meet me as I was her, She claimed She didnt get her messages, I that my phone wasnt working the best and when we finally spoke ohh well Next time Bummer.......

No comments:

Post a Comment