Tuesday, March 4, 2014

With



  Exception to some Bullvon sitting near us and knocking over OG water and spilling it on her Me and OG had a real good date Sat night. I regret not confronting him, not cause of the accident, but because he didn't apologize.. The agenda communication, of which i am no Ronald Reagan, but was able to articulate my sentiments, and i am learning. The Good news is Their will be church on Sunday........It's Unclear weather i more annoyed by the double standing mini vans with the "Ein Od Melavado " Stickers or with out...... Now Looking back at my coaching career, I really think I did a great job is it my fault my guys were missing lay ups, free throws, three pointers, didn't defend, rotate, hustle or weren't motivated?........Battle lines are being drawn with the new law forcing Haradeim to enlist in the Army. I felt it to be a little disrespectful upon seeing  one of the communities leading Rabbis  to confront him as to why he shared a stage with Virulent Anti- Zionist's at a previous rally. Another Rally is called for this Sunday in downtown Manhattan "Marshall islands" TV will be covering with our with out a cameraman..............














 

No comments:

Post a Comment