Thursday, March 27, 2014

Oklahoma OK



  After Some confusion Me and SG( Sooner Girl) worked out to meet at a Chelsea Hotel Bar. Early as Usual I text her I'll be waiting up front after a while of no Replies, I walked up to a girl that Resembled her, but nope. She was Inside and lived up to any looks wise expectations. Pretty, Wholesome, attentive, friendly had it all Until...... the Non Negotiable She Must be with someone of her Christian faith, Taken back, "maybe i should have worn my Yarmulke" -Maybe it was my name or nose that didn't give it away. The Conversation continued further and she was impressed that I knew the words to Amazing Grace and to play it on Piano.  She was apologetic and  Faith dominated the rest of the night, I did manage to crowbar my former Sooner Coach Billy Tubbs Story. Lamenting the fact that she was really pretty we parted ways, never to be seen or heard from again..........Next.............

No comments:

Post a Comment