Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Thou' Shall Not


 EVER pay a bill in full..... Is the 11th commandment that G0d passed on to the Syrian Nation. A Fait accompli or established fact that it's a sickness and their is nothing more to say about it. DM decided to raise $2500 from Ten or more people in order to rent out the Court at MSG for an Hour, Impulsively i agreed, Good luck to the Sucker who put it on his CC collecting............ Believe or not I'm walking on air Thanks to Mooch's advice on buying the new Adidas Energy shoes Worked out a lot better than Creed Cologne.........OG Send me a really nice Text that made me feel sadder about the way things ended, She made some fair points and I took her compliments to heart.........Tex ting Northern Israel Bail out girl She replies "G... If it's you I missed you so much, please call me" -  Could it sound more Spurious? Yup in a four and half minute conversation I got a bunch of Kapara's and other hebrewic words of endearment that would  make the founder of the modern Hebrew Language Eliezer Ben Yehudah turn over in his grave...Maybe will meet up....

No comments:

Post a Comment