Saturday, March 15, 2014

When In Doubt,



  Leave it out, Was the first Grammar lesson imposed on me as a young immigrant 32 some odd years ago. Perhaps I have been a little extreme with that advice regarding the posts.........Walking home Friday Night a haradie Approaches me and asks if u can raise his Thermostat. I mentioned that i would love to help him out, but I'm Jewish, He Knew the law that despite me not being very religious he's forbidden to ask a Jew to Transgress....... DM signed me up for  Tinder and it's very addicting. This may sound horrible but it's like the Selection   "Likes to the Right, Nope's to the left". Not realizing what's going on and sliding to the right, I've made 45 matches........ RIP  Israels greatest fighter Meir Har Tzion -" Not since the days of Bar Kochba, had the Jewish Nation seen a more braver and fierce Fighter" -  

No comments:

Post a Comment