Friday, March 7, 2014

A Lil Strange


When downloading the Viber App, it showed in my contacts the Young lady whom I was fortunate or unfortunate of bailing her out of Jail at a Haifa Prison 5 some years ago. Out of curiosity, I may very well contact her.......Upon intercepting the Klos C ship headed to Gaza with Iranian Missiles, members of the Israelis Seals  told the captain " We are not Pirates, We are the Israeli Defense Forces ". I am sure the Hundreds of thousands Haradeim protesting would be very proud.........Sad to hear how Former UNC coach Dean Smith is Suffering from Dementia, One of my favorite all time quotes from the Dean "You should never be proud of doing what’s right. You should just do what’s right.” . Meeting the coach at the ABCD camp was a great thrill, he couldn't have been friendlier and more pleasant  asking and answering questions as he posed for photos and signed my Dollar Ala the Lubavitcher Rebbe, In moronic fashion i mailed to a girl i was trying to hook up with online it was in 97 or 98......... 03/06 Six Years to the Merkaz Harav  Massacre in Jerusalem Israel.........22 years to the passing of Israeli great and former PM Menachem Begin (03-09)........makes me sad to think, that I am a Selfish Person..........


  

No comments:

Post a Comment