Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Their will be NO MoMunA



    On Sunday, However the Moon will be rising as early spring blossoms are slowly budding. In March Madness spirit  The MG ( Moroccan girl) story is a One and done, I can't say I 'm not going to miss those, even if i have to listen to how hilarious she and her friends are......After a roughly Six month Hiatus the Sephlink called, "Do you know SoSo, let me ask her if she's interested? Still waiting to see if she's interested...... A Haradie Business acquaintance forwards me a number " What's her story?" She's 27 Religious and Israeli. Skeptical of the Israeli naa just messing the age gap is a wide as strahan's teeth, but she's cute and she's supposedly seen my FB profile so What the hell..........The Tinder Revolution has taken my world by storm. After 10 some odd days 307 Matches( granted I'm matching with everyone)  A lot of match ignoress and ignoring. Their are a couple of Meetings on the horizon.....Look out......." I got the call today that I didn't want to Hear".............

No comments:

Post a Comment