Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Lost Week




      Missing out on the Madison Square Garden Experience, Due to my Unexpected Flew like symptoms, Set me back only $500. My Brother filled in for me and I did take responsibility for Mooch and Mooch Well is Mooch........ Feeling lousy I chose to suck it up for My date with MG ( Moroccan girl) She was every bit as she was in text mode throw in Hungry and She was on Fire. She Had lots to say some interesting some not but she covered a lot. Insistent of me not walking her out, she took a spillage by her curb, I didn't realize Until i didn't see her walking to her door- " Maybe you can Sue" - Wasn't really funny, but "Sure let's do this again" The flew hasn't allowed me to call her back as of yet......Watching Tournament Madness Either Every Single team is really well coached or that has become the most disingenuous comment of the tournament.....

No comments:

Post a Comment