Saturday, March 8, 2014

Makes me



 a little happy that the Purim Holiday is on a Sunday this Year. Mishloach Manot, and Megilah = Traffic, and it's the Traffic is validated of course by the Big guy Upstairs. It's allowed to double stand or block Traffic as long as it's done for g0d; once again Ein Od Melvado..........Purim will not continue for me as me and OG have hit what apparently is a major road block, After what I thought it was really great date Wedsnight, Despite our poor Bowling performances ( I won both games but didn't cover ). The Conversation turned serious Thursday, not acting impulsively, We both chose to Sleep on it. In Short she said Somethings, of which I didn't give her the answers she needed to hear and after roughly about a month of soft dating church on Sunday is no more.....Some closure on the story of  why a really pretty got  " Cold Feet" and reneged on going out with me makes sense...........

No comments:

Post a Comment