Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"Waste You're Money,


 You P#U$$y"  Very encouraging words from EEE before I go out to Queens to meet up with SSCG( Spirit of Second Chances Girl) I'm really inspired to score tonight Thanks EEE, but I do  have a feeling she's going to be a NO SHOW...... Waiting for her by Marsha's, i was engaged by a Jehovah's reading me some quotes from the Scriptures, Thank g0d she showed. We  headed to an Archie Bunker Style Saloon, with some live entertainment and  bad acoustics the Perfect Venue for a Nothing to talk about kind of Date. It was hard to mitigate our thoughts, non the less we persevered and spoke from Dating to exes to Uncle Cracker and Soup. I learned  All Girls that Are Skinny really really Love Soup, and That ranked a close second to Lettuce in her favorite food groups, We buried that Hatchet of the previous Misunderstanding, and spoke about getting together again I thanked her for a nice evening and Happy harvest. Church on Sunday ?...... Basketball is Back in NY-  well not exactly but I signed up to play with QB and his posse in leagues, Last time they signed me I got Waived before appearing in one Game.......

No comments:

Post a Comment