Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Trayvon Moment


   Roughly 3 months after "Shirt Day" June-5.  My sister in law called me to pick up some Short Sleeve shirts, She meticulously packed them up for me in a large black garbage. At around 11:00 Pm with a water and my large bag  i embarked on the 3+ journey back to my apartment. Never did it cross my mind that I was lugging around a large black garbage full of loot in a very affluent neighborhood. The Zimmerman security was eyeing me and i slowed down to let him know their was no contraband, profiled??......."Our greatest hopes and our worst fears are seldom realized." Our worst fears have been realized tonight. They have now said there were 11 hostages; two were killed in their rooms yesterday morning, nine were killed at the airport tonight. They're all gone.—McKay, 1972.-09-05-72 remembering The Munich massacre..............It's also been Six years to the Intrepid Israeli operation Orchard- an amazing story on the Destruction of the Syrian Arab Center the studies of Arid Zones and Dry lands AKA as their Nuclear Reactor  09-7-07.... No   apologies to all those whom i have caused any hurt, harm,  or injustice Just Statements of Regrets.......and No New years Resolutions only Solutions- Shimon Heres
 

No comments:

Post a Comment