Saturday, September 7, 2013

Shhhhh



       
       With my upcoming trip to the 51st State, the Homeland of the Jewish people. I have once again decided to try to hit up as many Israeli Girls, the Success rate has been minimal but I have a question what the F is the big secret when i ask them what they did in the Army ? Is it not a good conversation piece? am i not allowed to ask? Their girls there is no shame even if they did secretarial work, but maybe they want to plead army ambiguity to make it seem like they did something really important  but gosh darn it i hate getting  that  " i don't want to talk about it " . Reminds me of my moms cousin  whom allegedly worked with the Shin Bet the Israeli FBI and has been retired over 15 years and every thing with him  is pardon my french "F$^(ign confidential" - I've been  resigned to the fact that he was just part of the Shin Bet Kitchen Staff......  Do people really want people to come over when they tell them "COME OVER" - when they run into them in the street........


No comments:

Post a Comment