Monday, September 9, 2013

Bridges to Nowhere ?



      Despite my advanced and Complex lines the "Rejections" are piling up -granted mainly from girls abroad, So let's just blame it on Language. However they are Opportunity's The Ethiopian girl with the Unique name emailed me I promised her a date, and if I weren't so freaking lazy I'd entertain it, Then a Persian girl writes me " I saw you, you live in Midwood " No clue how apparently we spoke last Year B.O. but never got together. looks like will be getting together... Breaking News "Busy Crazy, can we reschedule" ? Of course Fall 2014. An interesting Email from An Israeli Ex pat She writes "We were born in the same city Two months apart" What is Jerusalem? The highlight of our conversation. her Military Service was yup confidential. My backgammon Photo impressed a 40 something year old woman to challenge me to a game, the way i'm playing  stuck almost $200 to Cecil Double Sixes it's not looking good, and neither is our supposed date. I Tex-ted the Russian Nurse i was talking to, she replied "At party now talk to you tomorrow" - " cool have fun have great rest of night", innocent enough i guess not "good luck u garbage u age just like u. U are fu%&ing garbage like u. go see psychiatrist idiot U really need one "  Unsure of what I said I apologized for causing any hurt harm or injustice- But why The Shrink ?.........




No comments:

Post a Comment