Wednesday, September 25, 2013

" The Day Passed


   The Sacrifice is Nullified "- Birthdays as in  Sacrifices during Biblical times If Missed You can not OBSERVE them again. I Avoided Birthday Traffic by Upping The Date one Month to 08-25 The reason of course being to be like the Ancient Mooslamics who'm Change the month every year to Observe Ramadan. I could have gone the Hari Krishna route and put the date of Conception but figured that may be a lil personal . I was pleased to know that it passed with out much fanfare -SSCG ( spirit of second chance girl) sent me a text, and a couple of friends, But I must say It made me happy that an Ex Text ed me HB Gid.  No Cakes No Cards No Gifts No Worries Couldn't have asked for anything More, I have a whole Year to work on another Scam for next year #41...............

No comments:

Post a Comment