Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Three "Roads Diverged



 in a wood and I, I took the one less Traveled by....... Are Options  always a good thing.? Knowing all to well that I could not juggle Three meetings with girls in one night, It became more apparent that I would be playing  " F- Marry- Kill" to determine what I should do. While That was going on in my mind , I couldn't help thinking, What a great world we live in, Where a guy like me can get Three count em Three Dates in one Night. Clearly is a mans world. The Convenient option was with the Russian young lady Who stood me up.  She's close by, Shes Attractive, and if things don't go well, It can end really early. The Logical option was the Endowed Czeque girl whom goes for the "tall. dark and handsome types. of course".  Not having any of those qualities, I replied at least "I'm Rich........ if i were living in Eritrea, leaving the last part out.  The last Option was the Jewess from Riverdale, Attractive  with curves , She was roughly my age, She loved Sports , and always wanted to visit Israel. Unsure of what to do and the heads and tails options not really available I chose too...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment