Thursday, March 5, 2015

ich ben Ein Berliner





      Trying to impress my German  Tinderdate, Tuesday night, I greeted her with that phrase, Unimpressed She did know it was Kennedy. Going through the usual Chit chat, She seemed   uncomfortable at some of my Jewish related Questions. Especially when asking if her family would be very upset if she ever dated or broke bread with a Jew, Not that we would ever date, but...... I cut down on the Jew Questions, and Focused more life in the Deutchland. A lighting Engineer, she was really smart, but I really didn't care, choosing to focus on the cleavage. Driving her home, only cause the weather was really crappy, I never believed that anything is a waste of time, But this was really a waste of time, As the only thing i learned was how to say Sh%$it in German, Would have taken me Two Seconds to Google it............An Evil Thought raced through my mind, As i was running Errands on the Snowiest Purim on Record. What if HAMAN really won the war, No one would be double parking or blocking traffic in the quest of exchanging Mishloach Manot,for g0d's Sake.  The downside would be that the Megillah Would not have a Happy Ending,... Just an Evil thought
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment