Sunday, March 22, 2015

Matzah Practice



 Kicks in this week. Just want to acclimate myself to the dietary laws of the Holiday of Freedom......   Reprinted from the last Two Years  The Haforah of the Week " Machar Hachodesh" always reminds me of the great NBC Sports anchor Bruce Beck, who was so eager to cover the story of the Israeli windsurfer Gal Friedman winning  Israel's first ever  gold medal in Athens in 2004. Resorted to singing his Haftorah to the Israeli Authorities, to allow him into the Heavily secured Press area  to do an interview. " machar ha Chodesh"....http://www.jpost.com/Sports/Singing-for-Gal-Friedman........Something better did not come up for my Russian last minute cancelation date Wed Night, and she text me to  Reschedule, not very warm to the idea, but figuring why not See you Tuesday night... Unless of course something better comes up....Not sure if it was a narcissistic move or not, but Messaging an Apology to the girl I Ghosted on it Seemed like the right thing to do. I think she thought that it was, She didn't reply, I'm Glad to have had the final word at least......" The Rock, the Almighty, his work is perfect, for all his ways are Justice"?.........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment