Wednesday, March 18, 2015

going AWOL



       for a couple weeks, left me clear to reflect, refresh and strategies my dating life. While on leave i did attend a very fun Birthday Party for a girl named  "Susie" as far as who the hell she was?  What the hell why Not.?  I knew some people going and figured to join. The Highlight of the night Should have been..... But I did get to meet Susie a really Fit and pretty hot early 40's Divorcee, we spoke a little and she rebuffed my friendship attempt. However it was especially gratifying to finally meet up with the young lady whom  once Referred to me as "Slow and Off", She of course had no recollection, but it gave me great pleasure to act stupid around her, after all I am Slow.  In My Defense She is no  aeronautical engineer, But probably a lot richer than any of them.........Kosher restaurant's continue to hijack their patrons with inflated prices, Crappy Service and total disregard for customer comfort. The reason  they CAN. Breaking bread with Mooch the Mrs and Brust and at a midtown Kosher eatery, I  would rather pay the city money in parking in tickets than the restaurant., but none the less bread was Broken, I had my First cigarette since Oct 2014..... I didn't inhale........

No comments:

Post a Comment