Sunday, March 29, 2015

Jim Boehim,



             
         
                 Would be very proud to know His Zone has become the Official and Sanctioned Way of playing Defense in Jew Basketball. With Low tolerance to Traffic and Bad Basketball, I was very fortunate to get a heavy dose of both Driving out to LI to watch my Brothers 8th grade Haftr team play Flatbush in the Yeshiva finals. Literally Zoning out ( no pun intended) It was a Battle of the  Really Really Junk Defenses,. The Less Talented Haftr Team overcame a significant size advantage, and with a mix of Patience, going to the basket hard, and seldom turning over the ball, Were in control from Start to finish, and ran the Tables to a perfect 12-0 Season....... Eleven Years ago an Ex forced me to go out for Sushi om a Saturday night, causing me to miss  a classic and Epic St. Joes- OSU regional final. That Caused me to make the Second Serious Vow of my life, The first not to ever wear  white Gym socks with my Suit and the second to never miss a potentially great Regional final, Not unless of course i would be getting.....  unbeknown est to me , I was supposed to go to some lounge/ club and was responsible to be the ride for a couple of people. With people waiting for me, Hell would freeze over, Before i would miss end of the  KU- Irish Game. KU prevailed and I wind up spending the rest of my night  at a Fifth Ave club/ Lounge, listening to people excessively Whoooo, take way to many Selfies,  Dance like no one was watching, and being spat on by a half Yemenite girl, due to a bad case of  Hiccups. It left me  wondering were they really having a good time..........











No comments:

Post a Comment