Thursday, March 19, 2015

Leaving



   A few minutes early for my 700 Date at Sheepshead bay, The text comes  "I hate myself for doing it, but we probably going to reschedule...... if you still up to meeting me"... Scrutinizing  the language of the text,even though she's Russian. Here is what I came up with -  She is going out with someone else tonight, She knows she's wrong for canceling 8 minutes before, but is trying to gain sympathy, and doesn't really want to meet up by asking that way.  For certain I  was pissed not because she canceled, but cause she was Russian;  naa she really did mess up other plans for me I replied, "No worries, Hope everything is OK, and maybe another time". We exchanged OKs and  probably deleted each other's numbers, at least i did hers. The realty of Today's dating something better comes up you jump on it, but at least be courteous and cancel before...... For some odd and unknown Reason, The TV and Internet in my Apartment goes down. Unclear on how to handle the crisis, I spent countless hours and time Speaking to Several Techs and Reps from Verizon. Three Days later a Tech Shows, Starts laughing. One of the coaxial cables were knocked out, 90 Seconds later Tubegalore is back again.....With  our predictions of a huge Likud win, Despite all the odds, the OB averted its " Dewey Defeats Truman" moment and
 



No comments:

Post a Comment